and other wild animals too!
- Don’t use bird netting
- Avoid glue traps and poison
- Shoot snakes with a camera
- Keep pets indoors or under control
- Share positive stories about snakes
- Drive carefully, watch for small animals
- Respect and appreciate wildlife from a distance
- Make adoption the first option for your next pet
- Don’t buy wild-caught animals or collect wildlife
- Say defensive or scared, not aggressive or scary
- Coexist or modify your yard; don’t relocate wildlife
- Support Advocates for Snake Preservation
Share this information online and off: click the image to download a version to print and share.